Our dedicated nursery team are totally committed to each and every child, and are trained to provide the best care experience. We recognise that our staff represent Little Footprints greatest asset. Our business and commitment to you depends on our employees being motivated, committed and educated so that they continue to consistently deliver a high quality practice. We are therefore committed to ensuring that we:
- Carry out a rigorous Recruitment and Selection process, which means that we talent select only the very best people who have an absolute passion for caring for children and who are a good “team fit”
- Conduct extensive and rigorous pre-employment checks on all staff, which go above and beyond Ofsted requirements
- Maintain our policy of continuous professional development where we provide all staff with access to professional qualifications from NVQ to degree level without any limitations
- Strive to maintain an environment where staff are able to maximise their learning opportunities so that they can continue to develop and enhance practical, personal and social skills through supported coaching programmes
- Aim to maintain a wide range of both age and experience within our teams which is designed to provide the very best support for you and your child.
During your child’s time at Little Footprints they will be cared for by a team of qualified Nursery Practitioners who have each been trained to a high standard. Each child is allocated a Key Person who will provide care and support to them during their time in each room, giving them stability and reassurance and giving parents confidence in the care their child will receive.