Learning and Development
Little Footprints are passionate about the continued professional development of our staff team. We understand that to offer the best standard of care and varied learning experiences for our children a well trained staff team is paramount. To be able to do this we know that each team member is key; needing a supportive learning environment and detailed development plan with a range of experiences and training to embark on. Little Footprints are dedicated to ensuring that each member of staff makes the best of their career in early years.
Little Footprints will support your Continued Professional Development by:
- Working with you to produce and update your individual professional development plan
- Offering mentoring to ensure you get the best from your development plan and training opportunities as well as providing support in making informed decisions about what you do next
- Supporting any continued training; this can be from NVQ to degree level qualifications
- Offering tailored in-house training and development
- Providing opportunities to attend training conducted by the local early years team
- Ensuring regular contact time during appraisals and one to one meetings, which is complimented with an open door policy to your management team
- Offering attendance to important and insightful conferences and exhibitions in early years, enabling our team the opportunities to ask questions to leading professionals in our industry
Vacancies at Little Footprints
Little Footprints Montessori Nursery is a private run nursery registered for 60 children between 2 to 5 years old. We have a unique setting situated in a wonderfully historic St. Mary’s Church surrounded by green open space.
You will be joining a professional and friendly team who are dedicated to provide care and learning with a real difference. You will become a key member of the Little Footprints early year’s team responsible for delivering high quality care and learning opportunities for children, based entirely on their development needs and interests.
We provide all our staff with a generous benefits package, which is avaiable on applying with us.
We are looking for experienced child care practitioners who are enthusiastic, friendly, hardworking, team focussed, well presented and have a positive can-do attitude. Your strong communication and customer service skills will be equally matched by excellent knowledge of the EYFS. To be considered for these positions you must hold a full level 3 child care qualification, or be a strong and experienced level 2 and be able to demonstrate hands-on experience as a key person.
In return, you can expect a structured and supportive environment, above average salaries with regular performance reviews, and genuine opportunities to develop and gain knowledge with further qualifications. Opportunities for outdoor play and learning as we offer our children forest school at Little Footprints and you will be expected to embrace and develop your skills in this area.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including criminal record checks through the Disclosure and Barring Service. We shall ensure fairness and equal opportunities throughout the workforce and in service delivery.
We are currently fully staffed.